CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 24, 2009

Introducing Thorley Baby #2

So this may come as a big surprise to some of you be we are expecting our 2nd baby...and it is a boy!!! As some of you may know it was very difficult for us to get pregnant with our son Lucas so we thought it would take quite awhile for this one also, but (luckily) it was much faster and cheaper this time. This little boy is due May 1st. I am about 17 and a half weeks right now. Below are some pictures of our cute new boy!!!!

This is a profile.
This is him facing us. He kind of looks a little scary! :)

This is the proof. :) He probably won't appreciate this later.
Here is a whole body shot.

10 comments:

Paige said...

Congrats on another baby boy! We can't wait to meet him!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

The Cutie Udy's said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. Two boys is awesome...okay a little crazy at times, but so worth it!

Terry said...

I know what to do with grandsons 1 more and play basketball. so happy for you guys.

The Lively's said...

Congrats!

Young Family said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Chris & Kimber said...

congrats again. thats awesome!

Becky and Mike said...

Portia, I'm SO happy for you guys! Yipee for no fertility treatments!! CONGRATS!

Tina said...

That's so exciting. Congrats!

Stacey T. said...

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see the new baby!!