CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mar 4, 2009

The Grandparents

In the last 2 weeks we were able to have my parents and Wayne's mom and sister come and visit. It was so nice to see some familiar faces. Unfortunately Lucas was really sick almost the entire time Janice and Tina were here, so I don't have any pictures. I do have some great pictures from when my parents were here that I thought I would share.

This is him after his bath. You can see his two little bottom teeth.

This is him ready to eat....and yes he always that excited about it. (see below)

Lucas with Grandpa Tim. He LOVED Grandpa. He couldn't get enough of him.
Lucas with Grandma Terry. My mom is going to be mad I put this up, but Lucas just looks so cute.
This is him again excited to eat. He has taken to scrunching up his face and laughing all the time now.

7 comments:

Teah said...

That last picture he looks like he is planning something. So cute though.

Tessa Marie said...

He is so adorable, and is getting so big!

Stacey T. said...

lol how cute!! I love his little excited face! I havent seen your parents forever, tell them hi for me. Everytime I see Lucas I cant get over how much he looks like you!!

Anonymous said...

we had fun seeing all of you guys. Lucas was so happy while we were there.. Growing so big. Can't wait to see him again.

The Cutie Udy's said...

What adorable pictures! He likes a very happy baby. How have you guys been? Shilo gave me your blog address since I am new blogger. I love all of your pictures.

Heather (Milligan) Udy

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy...I can't wait to see all of you when you come down.

Camille said...

how fun- it's cute to see him with your parents! I bet their great grandparents! :)